View Single Post
Old 11-02-2010, 01:35 PM
NRGZ28
EnergyROMs chef :)
Threadstarter

NRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |RHODIUM CDMA|.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.- Energy -.¸¸.·´¯ * |Oct 25| 21916|21683 * Sense 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by howhi05 View Post
I'm pretty sure that it's the end result of the port since the rom wasn't made specifically for our device. There will be some hit in performance along with minor glitches that you see present.
It's not that the "ROM" wasn't made for your device, it's because Sense 2.5 and its associated packages weren't made for your device. In order to have the latest and greatest packages integrated in the ROM, small glitches like that will be present... If the ROM wasn't made for you device, you can be sure your device wouldn't even boot, let alone have a functional device.

If you liked what I cooked up for you and want to leave me a tip with Paypal > USD / EUR
This post has been thanked 6 times.