View Single Post
Old 11-02-2010, 01:18 PM
dishe
Halfway to VIP Status

dishe is halfway to VIP status based on repdishe is halfway to VIP status based on repdishe is halfway to VIP status based on repdishe is halfway to VIP status based on repdishe is halfway to VIP status based on repdishe is halfway to VIP status based on repdishe is halfway to VIP status based on repdishe is halfway to VIP status based on repdishe is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Palm Pre 2 hands-on

Hey guys-
Had some interesting hands-on time with a Pre2 at a showcase event MoPocket sent me to.

Web OS 2 is pretty nice, the hardware isn't much of a step up from the older Pre, although they addressed some concerns. Its more like "what the Pre should have been" than an upgrade, really.

I have a whole writeup as well as a couple of pictures of the Pre2 as seen from the Pre's camera (all I had on me at the time was an original Pre- D'oh!) over here:
mopocket » Blog Archive » Hands on with the Palm Pre 2
This post has been thanked 1 times.