View Single Post
Old 11-02-2010, 08:52 AM
neudof
Halfway to VIP Status

neudof is halfway to VIP status based on repneudof is halfway to VIP status based on repneudof is halfway to VIP status based on repneudof is halfway to VIP status based on repneudof is halfway to VIP status based on repneudof is halfway to VIP status based on repneudof is halfway to VIP status based on repneudof is halfway to VIP status based on repneudof is halfway to VIP status based on repneudof is halfway to VIP status based on repneudof is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Sprint Advantage Club Members-EVO Update

Well.....
IT IS OFFICIAL MY ORDER HAS BEEN PLACED!!!!

"I've got you all taken care of. Your account will be billed for $213.74 ($199.99 plus tax). You will then get an additional $100.00 off in the form of a mail in rebate, making the total you will end up paying for the HTC EVO 4G roughly $100.00, not bad.

Your order number is XX##-X-########. I have ordered the device with next day shipping at no charge. You can check the status of your order on www.sprint.com/myorder. You will need to visit www.sprint.com/aclubrebates to print off the Sprint Wireless Advantage Club rebate form.

I'm glad you're so excited, I'm also a little giddy having just ordered the Samsung Epic 4G for myself . Please let me know if you have any other questions or need anything else at all. Otherwise have a great day!

Name Removed
EAG Offline Group
Bristol, VA

Employee Phone Programs Web Portal"

Last edited by neudof; 11-02-2010 at 09:03 AM.