View Single Post
Old 11-02-2010, 08:17 AM
neudof
Halfway to VIP Status

neudof is halfway to VIP status based on repneudof is halfway to VIP status based on repneudof is halfway to VIP status based on repneudof is halfway to VIP status based on repneudof is halfway to VIP status based on repneudof is halfway to VIP status based on repneudof is halfway to VIP status based on repneudof is halfway to VIP status based on repneudof is halfway to VIP status based on repneudof is halfway to VIP status based on repneudof is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Sprint Advantage Club Members-EVO Update

I was getting the runarround with getting my last phone replaced for the 4th time (TP2) so I emailed dan@sprint.com to see if they could help me get the issue resolved. For my troubles I was offered a 50% discount off the after rebate price of my next upgrade (Picked the EVO). The employee that is applying the discount to my account emailed me this morning @ 7:07am:

"I will get your HTC EVO 4G ordered this morning. The additional $50.00 off only applies to EWD customers with a $0.00 rate plan. The equipment will be billed to your account and I will apply the 50% credit to the after rebate price as we had discussed previously. You will need to send in a rebate form for the $100.00 mail in rebate. I will send another email shortly confirming the order and to provide you with the amount of credit applied and the order number.

Thanks,

Name Removed
EAG Offline Group
Bristol, VA
Employee Phone Programs Web Portal"

Fingers Crossed, but if I get an email stating that my order is on hold or could not be placed I will make sure to let you all know!