View Single Post
Old 11-01-2010, 11:41 PM
Sharkie405
VIP Member

Sharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [Kitchen] WVGA Touch Pro 2 Collaboration

Quote:
Originally Posted by nickm View Post
Question: Is there an option for the MS bluetooth stack? Audio quality and features are less of a desre than the use of my mouse.
Thanks
-Nick
What?

And how is your rep at 3?
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1sae View Post
So I opened that file, but the tabs I want to remove aren't even in there. Is there another file it might be? Attached is a copy of my file.
Quote:
Originally Posted by raiderfan247365 View Post
are you sure that is the only 26948339_manila file processing in your kitchen though? because that shows no extra tabs
raiderfan has to be right. If those tabs were not in a 26948339_manila files somewhere in your kitchen then you would not be able to use them at all and Sense would not boot. Search your entire kitchen for "26948339_manila" and see how many files you come up with...

Obviously, you only need one. I keep mine in it's own EXT folder towards the end of my kitchen just so it's easier to keep track of and I'm always reminded to adjust it, if necessary, when playing with Sense tabs.

Last edited by Sharkie405; 11-01-2010 at 11:47 PM.
This post has been thanked 1 times.