View Single Post
Old 11-01-2010, 05:26 PM
KIOWA69
Android Soldier

KIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |RHODIUM CDMA|.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.- Energy -.¸¸.·´¯ * |Oct 25| 21916|21683 * Sense 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by ooxteme View Post
Delete the connection and then re-add it #777 is the number it should be dialing and then name it sprint and that should fix any issue

Edit: @ Teradog, What connection are using to get those numbers? I hardly go over 90kb/sec?
good info to pass along. well i think it depends on where you are and how close an antenna is on if you are going to get that type of upload and download speeds, it's been a while since i have done a speedtest and mine weren't that great either.

Quote:
sorry had to make a bs post..i If not I would have stayed at 666...
lol that's understood, quiet a few of us have been in the same situation, better safe than sorry lol.

Quote:
ya go into your connections then hold down on the "Sprint" connection, then a list will pop up. Hit delete, it will ask "Are you sure" say yes then there should be a add new or similar and then re-add the connection
again good information to pass along, can't get to much more detailed than that, keep up the good work answering questions.