View Single Post
Old 10-31-2010, 06:07 PM
santod
"MODS"
Threadstarter

santod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: {{Manila Mod}}[26-Sep-2010] Co0kie's Home Tab v2.0.0 Beta

Quote:
Originally Posted by nerys View Post
Got some more info. had to hard reset so I tried a different tact installing this time.

I notice the quicklinks DO NOT do the half screen slide thing until I "restore" my cht backup. Then it does it. SO there is something "in" the backup file causing this ???

Suggestions? is there a way to undo a backup? ie "reset" cht ? maybe if I make my interface over again and make a backup before it "does" the half slide thing I can avoid it.

also the backup remember the bottom skinning but DOES NOT remember the top skinning. I have to go in and select that again. it also does not remember the lock screen wallpaper.
Restore Defaults from within CHT Editor. Just hit the Menu button/Restore Defaults, inside the CHTE UI.
I knew you had done something to mess up your quicklinks, as there is never an issue with them for me.
There was a fix or two made to the quicklinks as well, in the last update of the Editor, so importing old to the new, may cause the conflict you are seeing.

I personally always suggest setting everything from scratch, anytime there are strange issues after an import.
Best way to rule out the conflict.

Also, with CHTS, you can save profiles, which will then store your wallpaper or wallpaper directory for when you save a backup with CHTS.
Then upon restoring a profile, it will have saved your wallpaper as well.

~My Ultimate WVGA Wallpapers Collection~
Donations accepted not expected!

Last edited by santod; 10-31-2010 at 06:10 PM.
This post has been thanked 1 times.