View Single Post
Old 10-31-2010, 11:49 AM
puff601
Almost a VIP

puff601 is halfway to VIP status based on reppuff601 is halfway to VIP status based on reppuff601 is halfway to VIP status based on reppuff601 is halfway to VIP status based on reppuff601 is halfway to VIP status based on reppuff601 is halfway to VIP status based on reppuff601 is halfway to VIP status based on reppuff601 is halfway to VIP status based on reppuff601 is halfway to VIP status based on reppuff601 is halfway to VIP status based on reppuff601 is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: if trying to flash from PC, and there is a RHODIMG.nbh on the SD card root...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kris443 View Post
and it still works?
yep, still working fine! so if this happens next time i try and flash what do i do? there are either 1 of 2 things going on here on when i try and flash.
1) my tp2 freezes when trying to enter sspl causing hspl to give connection error on pc
2) the hspl gives the connection error and the progress bar on the phone seems to stop. when this happens, i need to let the tp2 sit a little longer? because this is when its actually flashing my rom off the sd?