View Single Post
Old 10-31-2010, 12:49 AM
sly
VIP Member

sly is a VIPsly is a VIPsly is a VIPsly is a VIPsly is a VIPsly is a VIPsly is a VIPsly is a VIPsly is a VIPsly is a VIPsly is a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |RHODIUM CDMA|.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.- Energy -.¸¸.·´¯ * |Oct 25| 21916|21683 * Sense 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by muzicman82 View Post
As for the cab, why doesn't the fix get implemented into the Sprint provisioning cab?
When NRG comes to this thread (hopefully soon) maybe we can ask him to include it into the provisioning cab.

Quote:
Originally Posted by muzicman82 View Post

Ok, so I installed that cab and rebooted. I still get the "Invalid Argument" message. I can receive MMS messages just fine... and I could before I installed the cab. I hardly ever send picture messages.

Any idea?
I don't send many MMS either so.... I did a quick test just now and it sent without any problems. How are you sending the MMS? I just tap on a picture and select the Double arrow > Mail > Picture Message. On the "To:" line, I always have to delete the @; before entering a number.

FWIW, I just noticed the max size is 1mb, wherewas it was 4mb before? I think there was a previous discussion on how to modify this but I don't send large MMS so it doesn't bother me.