View Single Post
Old 10-30-2010, 10:55 PM
puff601
Almost a VIP

puff601 is halfway to VIP status based on reppuff601 is halfway to VIP status based on reppuff601 is halfway to VIP status based on reppuff601 is halfway to VIP status based on reppuff601 is halfway to VIP status based on reppuff601 is halfway to VIP status based on reppuff601 is halfway to VIP status based on reppuff601 is halfway to VIP status based on reppuff601 is halfway to VIP status based on reppuff601 is halfway to VIP status based on reppuff601 is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |RHODIUM CDMA|.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.- Energy -.¸¸.·´¯ * |Oct 25| 21916|21683 * Sense 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by tootseroel View Post
Im still having this problem with the last few Roms i have been using. currently using the sencity 21683 oct 25 rom. i did hard reset, task 29, rom install, hard reset and still keeps happening. im using ninja duck oct 1.5 at 690, which i had running for a couple weeks, no prob. i also have android installed, which i think is the problem now. any way to fix this situation without getting rid of xdandroid ?
hey man I had this same issue on stock sprint 6.5, never unlocked or anything. I tried several hard resets and it seems to be a hardware issue. there were a few others having the exact same issue around the time I was having it and one guy took theirs to the sprint repair center, they satis the ribbon cable was torn a little. so I want to say you have a torn ribbon cable too. so when the screen refuses to wake, you can still use the screen but can't see anything right? I got a warranty replacement...