View Single Post
Old 10-30-2010, 10:23 PM
Karl
N00b

Karl is still contributing even after becoming a VIPKarl is still contributing even after becoming a VIPKarl is still contributing even after becoming a VIPKarl is still contributing even after becoming a VIPKarl is still contributing even after becoming a VIPKarl is still contributing even after becoming a VIPKarl is still contributing even after becoming a VIPKarl is still contributing even after becoming a VIPKarl is still contributing even after becoming a VIPKarl is still contributing even after becoming a VIPKarl is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via MSN to Karl Send a message via Yahoo to Karl Send a message via Skype™ to Karl
Re: OMJ's HTC EVO 2.2 Custom ROM v3.8 | FroYo 3.30.651.2 | *Updated 10/29/10*

Quote:
Originally Posted by escavi View Post
Thanks for the info, I wish it was the more recent version of wireless tether that would work with it. I dont really care about apps2sd at all to sacrifice the loss of 4g speeds on sprint hotspot. I may just go back to 3.7 and wait to see if anything changes or omj removes apps2sd again.

I really like the wireless tether status where it tells you how much has been uploaded and downloaded in a session too.
to each his own but if your have lots of apps like me you learn to love it app2sd