View Single Post
Old 10-30-2010, 04:21 PM
tootseroel
Lurker

tootseroel is just getting started
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |RHODIUM CDMA|.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.- Energy -.¸¸.·´¯ * |Oct 25| 21916|21683 * Sense 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by slimbrown29 View Post
Hey there forum. From about 2am last night I have had the folllowing problem that I can resolve and its driving me mad.

Once the device goes to sleep ( either by me pressng the power button, or automatcally), the screen remains turned off when I try to re-awaken the device. I can tell the phone is on because all the LEDs work, I can even recieve calls. But I cant see s**t on the screen!
The only to turn the screen on is a soft reset. I even tried a hard reset, but the problem still remains. I am not usng any lockscreen. Just the Sept 25th GTX rom.
Any ideas on solvng this prob are appreciated.
Im still having this problem with the last few Roms i have been using. currently using the sencity 21683 oct 25 rom. i did hard reset, task 29, rom install, hard reset and still keeps happening. im using ninja duck oct 1.5 at 690, which i had running for a couple weeks, no prob. i also have android installed, which i think is the problem now. any way to fix this situation without getting rid of xdandroid ?
This post has been thanked 1 times.