View Single Post
Old 10-30-2010, 09:36 AM
sly
VIP Member

sly is a VIPsly is a VIPsly is a VIPsly is a VIPsly is a VIPsly is a VIPsly is a VIPsly is a VIPsly is a VIPsly is a VIPsly is a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |RHODIUM CDMA|.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.- Energy -.¸¸.·´¯ * |Oct 25| 21916|21683 * Sense 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by muzicman82 View Post
Sorry if this has been answered, but it's ridiculous sorting through these 27,000 posts...

Is anyone else getting MMS "invalid argument" messages every 5 minutes? I can't get them to stop.

I'm on Sprint HTC Touch Pro2 with Energy.RHODCDMA.21916.Sense2.5.Cookie.2.0.sencity. Oct.25, but the problem has existed for several builds. I do have it provisioned for Sprint.
That's been answered a billion times Just install NRG.ROM.Sprint.MMS.Settings-Boushh.cab from the paperclip

Quote:
Originally Posted by Monfro View Post
NRGZ answered my PMs about the whole dialer thing, and lauched a pool on Twitter: we RhodCDMA users see or not see pictures in dialer??
What build are we using (that shows or not shows pictures)?
Are we using Facebook sincronization??

I see contact pictures in dialer list, but after a call is made/received/missed i only see the symbol of the call covering the pictures.
This is a screen of my dialer:
01_Cooked in.Jpeg

This is a screen of the dialer i install, that shown contact pictures:
02_Added.Jpeg

Please report on Twitter (or here), so NRGZ can know what is the situation.
I replied to his tweet. I'm also on 21683.cookie2 but I wasn't sure if he meant contact pictures in the dialer list (eg. when you start punching numbers to make a call) or just the regular call list. It would be nice to see the pictures in the regular call list, as shown in your installed dialer.

Anyway, can't wait for him to visit our thread!