View Single Post
Old 10-29-2010, 05:01 PM
natemcnutty
VIP Member
Threadstarter

natemcnutty is still contributing even after becoming a VIPnatemcnutty is still contributing even after becoming a VIPnatemcnutty is still contributing even after becoming a VIPnatemcnutty is still contributing even after becoming a VIPnatemcnutty is still contributing even after becoming a VIPnatemcnutty is still contributing even after becoming a VIPnatemcnutty is still contributing even after becoming a VIPnatemcnutty is still contributing even after becoming a VIPnatemcnutty is still contributing even after becoming a VIPnatemcnutty is still contributing even after becoming a VIPnatemcnutty is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: How To Compile Your Own Kernels, Modules, Tinboot (NAND boot), and More for Begin

OK, if you could, please try creating a new fullbuild.sh based on the updates I just made. I made sure that all pathing is correct regardless of where you launch the script from, and as long as you specify the locations of your sources in the beginning, it will work perfectly.

I tested moving my sources around, tested the new script, and compiling was still successful
This post has been thanked 1 times.