View Single Post
Old 10-29-2010, 04:12 PM
natemcnutty
VIP Member
Threadstarter

natemcnutty is still contributing even after becoming a VIPnatemcnutty is still contributing even after becoming a VIPnatemcnutty is still contributing even after becoming a VIPnatemcnutty is still contributing even after becoming a VIPnatemcnutty is still contributing even after becoming a VIPnatemcnutty is still contributing even after becoming a VIPnatemcnutty is still contributing even after becoming a VIPnatemcnutty is still contributing even after becoming a VIPnatemcnutty is still contributing even after becoming a VIPnatemcnutty is still contributing even after becoming a VIPnatemcnutty is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: How To Compile Your Own Kernels, Modules, Tinboot (NAND boot), and More for Begin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lmiller1708 View Post
There are a couple of folders that need to be made. One pointed above, and the XIP folder. You already created it but it was made in the android folder and not the tinboot-linux-msm like it should be.

Then the code will work great! Thanks again!

Code:
if [ ! -d "$TINBOOT/xip" ] ; then
mkdir $TINBOOT/xip
fi
if [ ! -d "$OUTPUT_PATH" ] ; then
mkdir $OUTPUT_PATH
mkdir $OUTPUT_PATH/sdcard
fi
Thanks. Yeah, all of the problems are because I removed the relative references. I always run my script from the tinboot directory, and my script was grabbing the pwd. I had this:

mkdir xip
fi

instead of

mkdir $TINBOOT/xip
fi

That should be fixed now. Also, I missed the fact that the buildxip.sh script in tinboot actually has if -a instead of if -d which will fail the build as well

Last edited by natemcnutty; 10-29-2010 at 04:32 PM.
This post has been thanked 1 times.