View Single Post
Old 10-29-2010, 08:26 AM
amikam
VIP Member
Threadstarter

amikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [ROM] - [10/25/2010] - MikFroYo v3.0 - [ FRG83 | Fully Themed ] - It Is Done.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJCaSpER View Post
Ur seeing it right.

sent from my Evo 4g
not bad at all...

personally i keep flashing and testing things out... so for me its very hard to notice battery life...

i remember about 2 days ago i had 52% left after 17-18 hours, but since then i tested so many thing out that it was impossible for me to see how far i can take it.

im testing out king bfs #11 now... it seems kinda like the cfs #11 thats in the current rom versions as far as speed goes... but i can actually overclock max without crashing the phone, so its a little faster once u r on 126 instead of 115.
so i just hope batt will be as good as before...

i heard that ziggy's kernels are also really good... but i think they r still kinda buggy for the evo... so when he gets all of those bug fixed... ill check it out, before that i just dont see a point in checking it... which is the same reason that im not even looking at the new sense ports cuz half of the phone features dont work.
also one of the reason i dont like cm, but than again... if cm will get everything working and somehow someone will get htc widgets or something like them on it... ill make the switch.

anyways... im sorry to hear that u cant get it fixed.. maybe my new version that should be up by sat night will work for u. cuz thats the bottom line... a rom should let u do everything that u need to do and even if it has different bugs it doesn't matter cuz u wont feel them if u get what u need.

If you like my work feel free to buy me some pencils