View Single Post
Old 10-29-2010, 05:01 AM
steveo70
VIP Member

steveo70 is a trusted member of the communitysteveo70 is a trusted member of the communitysteveo70 is a trusted member of the communitysteveo70 is a trusted member of the communitysteveo70 is a trusted member of the communitysteveo70 is a trusted member of the communitysteveo70 is a trusted member of the communitysteveo70 is a trusted member of the communitysteveo70 is a trusted member of the communitysteveo70 is a trusted member of the communitysteveo70 is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |RHODIUM CDMA|.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.- Energy -.¸¸.·´¯ * |Oct 25| 21916|21683 * Sense 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by krazydude View Post
hey can ya PM the custom cabs /files you are loading
119 mb- i dont get that much ever....
Quote:
Originally Posted by Agentz919 View Post
Currently running Energy.RHODCDMA.21916.Titanium.Oct.15.7z ROM with titanium disabled with SPB trial active. (I chose 21916 because there is no need for the bottom bar that SPB takes over, I hear that the new 21683 ROMS are faster but i have no issue with speed) When it boots up I have 119 MB RAM free from fresh boot (it starts off as high as 132MB but when SPB is done loading it goes to the 119.) I am using the panel start menu but I have the SPB start menu take over the soft start winkey (anyone have a reg edit to make it work for hard key?) and I have it OCed to 710. Battery life is great and SPB is very fast! I did install the graphics cabs that i posted a few pages back. I use baticlock or whatever its called to go over top of the broken battery icon on the top bar that displays time, battery %, and free RAM.

One thing that I still cant find a fix for is the task icon that is suppose to be in the top right of the 21916 ROMS. I would love to see updated titanium ROMS to try out SPB on (pls pls pls!) Thanks for all that you do NRG!

I am in LOVE with SPB and riding out the free 15 days before I (happily) throw the 30 bucks into it. I enjoy the cookie ROMs but I will have a hard time going back to something that isnt as solid as SPB.

For what it's worth I ran energy titanium w/ spb plus another customized shell on top of that. I chose the 6.5.x version of titanium for all the finger friendly attributes(plus the relearn curve); as well as, multi cabs (around 15), swype, swype metro skin and taskbar cab. I still get around 105mb on startup w/ everything loaded. Overclocked and and fast. Energy puts out great "out of the box" roms to choose from. Guess the point is if your used to 6.5.x, there isn't much sacrifice in speed to stay with what you know. You might not need the bottom bar but the other little things might just encourage a reflash.
This post has been thanked 1 times.