View Single Post
Old 10-29-2010, 01:27 AM
Druu
PPCGeeks Regular

Druu is becoming a great contributor
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |RHODIUM CDMA|.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.- Energy -.¸¸.·´¯ * |Oct 25| 21916|21683 * Sense 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by cg1977 View Post
I absolutely love this rom! I just flashed 21683 Sense 2.5 Cookie 2.0 sencity Oct.25 last night and I think its awesome! I am so happy to be able to use everything right out of the box...sms, mms, data, all good!

I do have a few questions though...

1. The font in my email is larger than I'm used to. I can't read the preview anymore. I thought I saw an option to change this somewhere but I can't find it.

2. Can anyone tell me what the cab "Lock_Auto" is for? Its in the attachments for this thread but when I searched I didn't find anything.

3. I was using the BigMaxSense Rom for a while and whenever I was listening to the WMP if I clicked the "X" button it wouldn't shut off the music. Is that just something different on that particular rom or do I have to change some kind of setting now? I just liked that because it was easier if I wanted to use another application while the music played in the background.

4. What exactly do the toggle switches "proximity sensor" and "proximity relight" do? I know what the proximity sensor does, but is that something that gets turned on and off?

Can anyone help me out? Thanks sooo much!!!
3) Go into settings (or is it tools, I can't remember, using the sense start menu) and check the x-button settings. I bet its set to close apps on tap, instead of minimize on tap.
This post has been thanked 1 times.