View Single Post
Old 10-28-2010, 10:17 PM
saj070
Regular 'Geeker

saj070 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularsaj070 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularsaj070 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularsaj070 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |RHODIUM CDMA|.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.- Energy -.¸¸.·´¯ * |Oct 25| 21916|21683 * Sense 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by b727pilot View Post
Hey Saj070,

Just wondering if you are having the same issue as I am (as far as battery usage). I was poking around and found that my data was connected for 19+ hours. I went into start/internet/data controller and adjusted the amount of time before data will time out. If you press menu it gives you the option to "configure connection timeouts". I have adjusted this and it seems to be working better for me. Now this may be a another placebo effect. Will have to see how things go during the day tomorrow. Let me know if you try it and if it works for you or not.

Has anyone noticed the issues with the beeps/clicks if the hardware buttons is selected in start/settings/sounds & Notifications? This is bugging me as to why I keep getting the beeps/clicks if this is selected. Easy enough fix, just uncheck it but just wondering why?

Thanks all!
what do you have your internet time out connection ? curently i have nothing checked. What do you recommend ?

i loaded the 2 cabs suggested by KIOWA69 and by now my battery would be almost dead well to my knowledge i still have 60% so i can see huge improvement. i suggest try them 2 cabs posted in the attachment page

1. HYPNOTIC2010 ALL_BATTERY_TWEAKS.cab

2. Maxx134_BatterySaving_ReducePollingIntervals.cab
This post has been thanked 4 times.