View Single Post
Old 10-28-2010, 08:42 PM
iknowsquat
Retired Staff

iknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: OMJ's HTC EVO 2.2 Custom ROM v3.7 | FroYo 3.30.651.2 | *Updated 10/26/10*

Quote:
Originally Posted by jamal33 View Post
has anyone tried kings kernal 11 with this rom? or should i go with ziggy instead?
The best kernel for you has more to do with the nuances of your device's CPU chip than with any specific ROM.
Both kernels are killer for most users but you need to test them yourself.
Flash one, spend 1-3 days with it then flash the other and compare.

Quote:
Originally Posted by latinsbest View Post
I updated but my radio and pri stayed the same. Anybody having this issue?
Quote:
Originally Posted by latinsbest View Post
Thanks for the reply and I am sorry I was not specific... My software says 2.15.00.07.28 and the PRI says 1.34_003 when I updated I expected those components to update but they didn't any suggestions?
I think Karl was trying to tell you they weren't supposed to update.
Chefs rarely include a radio update with their ROMs except maybe when a new one is released (one wasnt with the latest Base-as Karl said)
I've never seen a PRI update included with a ROM either.
Follow the link Karl provided to get the latest files and flash them like a ROM-no wipe.
I would flash one, reboot into the system, reboot into recovery and then flash the other-just to be safe.