View Single Post
Old 10-28-2010, 08:23 PM
amikam
VIP Member
Threadstarter

amikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [ROM] - [10/25/2010] - MikFroYo v3.0 - [ FRG83 | Fully Themed ] - It Is Done.

ok guys...

im putting this zip up here for u all to try and tell me what u think.
its the white htclockscreen i made.

now... i took off the "sprint" cuz i really dont think it's necessary to show it... but if u one of those guys who really have to have it showing let me know and ill make u guys a version with showing...
another change i made is for the musicplayer in the lockscreen... background is now transparent... so you'll kinda wish u dont have the album art so u can just have the music note showing and the background.
notification icons were changed also, and a few other things...

keep in mind that this will probably not work on other roms just because i had to make changes in com.htc.resources to make sure that when a call comes in the text is black also so its using my rom''s files (if anyone wants to know how to change it to fit your own rom... pm me and ill do my best to explain).

i would like to say that htc really made this work to be sort of a bitch because of the way they setup things... its never the same way for everything. sometimes hex... sometimes predefined colors that are in a different apk...
and for backgrounds... they use images and predefined colors in the xml's and resources.arsc... too many things to find to make it work the way u want...
but i guess thats why its a closed source and not an open one.

please note that i didn't get a chance to fully test everything that should happen with the lockscreen because i dont usually use htclocksreen... so i have no clue what kind of popups it has and for what...
thats for u guys to help me with... so hopefully a good amount of u guys will d/l it and give me feedback so i can make changes if necessary before updating the rom.
thanks.

here is the link:

MikFroyo-White-HtcLockScreen-signed.zip

and here is a quick screen shot:

If you like my work feel free to buy me some pencils