View Single Post
Old 10-28-2010, 07:31 PM
gTen
"The Fuzzy One"

gTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 106 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Re: boost mobile with 4g?

Quote:
Originally Posted by turboll View Post
Really? But hows the speed is it like a 4g for real or like our 3g? Can somebody post speed
I haven't tried it but you can do the math...

Verizon LTE = 20mhz of spectrum
Sprint Wimax = 10mzh of spectrum ( has more but not using it )
MetroPcs = 5mhz of spectrum

so expect around maybe 4mb/sec-7mb/sec?

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrjacob212 View Post
i got my evo on boost however the person that hacked this for me apparently didn't do something to get me to 3g speeds, on a speedtest i receive constant 17KiloBytes / sec D and 25KiloByte / sec U.

Meaning I am not getting even 3g speeds, thoe I may fix this issue soon, I can assure you 4g wont be on boost for now.

My tp2 had way faster internet but the evo is so great I enjoy using it even with slower internet
Just a reminder that the method used to get Evo working on Boost is illegal. But in terms of getting 3g working..do you even see a 3g icon or no? and is 4g turned off?

http://quickrewards.net/?r=!F94VXV35D5MV2

(My shameless referral link)