DJCaSpER
PPCGeeks Regular

DJCaSpER is becoming a great contributor
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by amikam View Post
known issue with vanilla locker.
u need to set the alarm from the vanilla clock and not from the htc clock. ill skip the tech details about it.

ill put an updated rom on Saturday... it will include a new white htclockscreen i made by default so u could choose which ever u like better.

very strange... i used calk's rom as my base... so i can't understand why it wont work.
i am running a few more scripts at start up... but thats all.

try this for me...
hopefully u got adb.
plug up the phone and open the cmd window in winodws and go to the adb directory.

type in:
1. adb remount
2. adb shell rm /system/etc/init.d/01sysctl
3. adb shell rm /system/etc/init.d/04modules
4. adb shell rm /system/etc/init.d/07fix_permissions
5. adb shell rm /system/etc/init.d/99complete
6. adb reboot recovery
when in recovery clear cache and dalvik-cache. then reboot. it will take a little longer to reboot because the dalvik-cache was cleared...

this will remove the extra scripts that i added besides the zipalign one...
maybe this has something to do with it.

edit:
i just saw u wrote something about the wifi hack... well... that should not effect anything on the phone because it is only the hotspot apk that was tweaked and nothing else in the system... so i know it seems like it should have been something in the system... but not really... anyone can pull out my sprint hot spot apk and have a working sprint hot spot for free. (i pulled it from myn's rom)
Ok when I get back to the house later tonight ill mess around with and see if I can get it to work. Hey I know its alot of work but just wondering on ur update Saturday could u make the top and bottom bar not so bright like use a gray white.

sent from the moon on my Evo 4g