View Single Post
Old 10-28-2010, 05:28 PM
b727pilot
PPCGeeks Regular

b727pilot is just getting started
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |RHODIUM CDMA|.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.- Energy -.¸¸.·´¯ * |Oct 25| 21916|21683 * Sense 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by KIOWA69 View Post
well you can make a folder on your sd card and keep all the cabs that you want to install in that folder for quick load up/install, i don't use it but you can also use xda uc to load up cabs automatically after a fresh flash to a new rom. me personally all i use is pim backup, it backs up emails, texts, contacts, calendar and appointments, i personally like to go through and set things up myself and that does two things, i can make sure that things are set up right and no old registry strings are brought over from the last rom and it gives me a chance to familiarize myself with the rom and all the goodies that it has, check out stuff from teradog and davetn they both have links to a lot of information concerning this rom series. on a side not it shouldn't take you that long to set everything up, takes me an hour at the very most and that's if i'm doing other things also and messing with the phone in between.

just try the one of the battery cabs yourself, it's a cab so install it and soft reset and then see if it works out for you, if it doesn't just go into remove programs and uninstall it and soft reset, all back to normal.

guys you need to start trying things yourself and exploring what all the rom has to offer and not wait for others to do it, someone has to test things out and the worse that can happen is you have to hard reset, live life on the edge and be the first to try something and then share your knowledge with others and get those rep points up.

I understand what is involved with the cab and I think that the original poster was going to test the different battery cab's. I was only asking him to report his findings. I have tired several in the past but I the ones I found that seemed to work may have only been a placebo effect. This is what I was asking from the original poster.