View Single Post
Old 10-28-2010, 03:07 PM
Agentz919
PPCGeeks Regular

Agentz919 knows their stuffAgentz919 knows their stuffAgentz919 knows their stuffAgentz919 knows their stuffAgentz919 knows their stuffAgentz919 knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |RHODIUM CDMA|.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.- Energy -.¸¸.·´¯ * |Oct 25| 21916|21683 * Sense 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by saj070 View Post
OK i did install both battery cab and i was using 1% battery monitor

Now i am using the 10% battery monitor which comes with the 2 cabs i install suggested by KIOW69 and it seems to work better form what i can tell.

i use to lose 10% every hour now 10% every 2 hours i think i can live with that..

Thanks all..

Yes we need to start testing more.

I do have all the cabs and programs i want to install on my Sd card/Cab folder i created so easy to install on any new roms..

All i was looking for was if there was an app - script were it would do it all for you. lol heheheh sorry i think we are getting spoiled and silver spoon fed

i do like SPB backup for contacts and full restore just incase i have to hard reboot.
As for you loosing 10% every hour... How is your signal where you are located? Are you at full bars or are you out of signal most of the time? If you are low on signal then that is why you are draining battery so fast, I suggest putting phone on airplane mode if you know that you will be out of signal. Just a thought