View Single Post
Old 10-28-2010, 02:52 AM
sprinttouch666
Regular 'Geeker

sprinttouch666 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularsprinttouch666 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularsprinttouch666 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularsprinttouch666 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularsprinttouch666 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: {{Manila Mod}}[26-Sep-2010] Co0kie's Home Tab v2.0.0 Beta

Hey santon, thanks for the early update posted a couple pages back I've been using it for about 24hrs. The CHT in general is much faster and smoother now, epically the animations and swiping from left to right on the homescreen. 24 hrs hasn't really given me enough time to fully analyze the change in battery life, but it seems to be saving a lot of battery when the screen is off.

Stability seems to have increased slightly. All previous problem's I've experience seem to be gone (fingers crossed, it's still day one lol) but I've getting the error of not being able to see/interact w/ the home screen more often now than before. (suppose i go to the start menu, if i try to go home, i just see the start menu and clicking the screen does nothing. Although i can access every other part of the phone besides cht. restarting sense or soft resetting fixes the problem).

btw These experiences come from using an overclocked Sprint Touch Pro 2. Oct 25th wm6.5 (build 21916) energy rom

Again, thank you very much for all of your hard work (and the rest of the team). If you ever need another tester, please pm me. Moreover, I'm in school for programming right now, so if you guys don't have enough free time to get some somewhat simple stuff done let me now.