View Single Post
Old 10-27-2010, 11:23 PM
teradog
VIP Member - Retired

teradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |RHODIUM CDMA|.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.- Energy -.¸¸.·´¯ * |Oct 25| 21916|21683 * Sense 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by saj070 View Post
Thaks but it does not say about SBP backup that was for that app how best i can use that full restore if i load latest rom version ?still reading on battery lifetThanks
LOL... yep your right PIM backup... nothing gets it all, but the point is, depending on the OS, Sense, and Cookie level /ver on your backup vs what you flashed to & if any of those changed.. you may not want to! A bunch of info there to consider, nothing gets it all in a single backup..

Hey bigbear, make sure you hit cozmos thanks button, that's how it works..

Last edited by teradog; 10-27-2010 at 11:25 PM.