View Single Post
Old 10-27-2010, 05:27 PM
teradog
VIP Member - Retired

teradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |RHODIUM CDMA|.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.- Energy -.¸¸.·´¯ * |Oct 25| 21916|21683 * Sense 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by Agentz919 View Post
Is it possible to get a cab of the touch of glass top task bar? I would like to use it for a different ROM. Thanks

And Teradog, what ROM do you use for SPB?
Quote:
Originally Posted by ooxteme View Post
@ Teradog : I think im goin to flash a titainum rom and put spb on there and see what happens! I have to agree with one of the ram saving start menus I'm loving SPB all over again!!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by ooxteme View Post
Good thinking with the bottom bar i forgot all about that!!!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Agentz919 View Post
Well everything is set up on the current Titanium 21916 ROM running SPB. It is FAST!!! After all the normal task29>flash>wipe device I did carrier provisioning>reset>disabled titanium from settings>today and then ran the 2 graphics cabs that teradog mentioned in his post about SPB. I reset after each cab then went on with downloading SPB>soft reset and finished OCing/all other cabs i use. I am happy i changed to titanium because I stay around 110 MB of ram free most of the time, even after opening all of my cab files. I was on the 683 touch of glass ROM and it would always drop down to 90ish MB (on both I use panel start menu) so 20MB more woo woo! As soon as I have an issue i will let you know but so far it is AMAZING!
Come on you guys!!! You're driving me nuts!!! I WAS going to wait until NK patch & then probably Titanium (something w/o sense)... ARRRGGG

I'm psyched for you... Agent.. what's your page pool???? I'd like to try with either zero or 32!!

GREAT WORK! Will have to find that T button again.. keep me posted
This post has been thanked 2 times.