View Single Post
Old 10-27-2010, 03:04 PM
alalor
PPCGeeks Regular

alalor is keeping up the good workalalor is keeping up the good workalalor is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |RHODIUM CDMA|.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.- Energy -.¸¸.·´¯ * |Oct 25| 21916|21683 * Sense 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by KIOWA69 View Post
i would have the same thing happen on the Sept rom that i was using also, it wouldn't happen all the time, but it did happen on ocassion, never did find a workaround on that, it's just one of those things that i dealt with, all roms have their quirks/issues, just have to find one that you can deal with the quirks/issues is all i can suggest, also put a hole in the battery cover so you can hit the reset button instead of taking the cover off when it happens.
Yep, I agree, I even posted a couple of pictures of the hole I made in the back cover and the case protector a few weeks ago. I use it a lot! I use a paper clip to reset it. Teradog also recommends it and has the measurements. I did not post the measurements since I did it by sight. I drilled a hole with an electric drill. Teradog also suggests you can burn one with a hot iron. Either way, it is very practical.
This post has been thanked 1 times.