View Single Post
Old 10-26-2010, 04:48 PM
KIOWA69
Android Soldier

KIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |RHODIUM CDMA|.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.- Energy -.¸¸.·´¯ * |Oct 25| 21916|21683 * Sense 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by saj070 View Post
i guess now i am flashing GTX 2.0 from touch of glass finally getting use to roms and flashing i guess i need to flash 20 roms before i can decide which will work for me..

Still need to resolve car Bluetooth with mercedes .. Any help there would be great

thanks
solution is to give me your mercedes lol, bro to be honest with you, you're probably not going to get any help on this, people have been dealing with the bluetooth issue for a while, can you not just use a headset instead of trying to use the cars bluetooth?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maan76 View Post
anybody knows if Oct 25 Roms NK.exe is patched for a higher performance ?
lol bro how many times you going to ask, that's twice on the same page, apparently no one knows or doesn't know how to check, i doubt it's in there, but probably to get the answer you're going to have to pm NRG or twitter him.