View Single Post
Old 02-29-2008, 02:49 PM
Donatom3
Almost a VIP

Donatom3 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularDonatom3 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularDonatom3 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularDonatom3 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularDonatom3 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to Donatom3 Send a message via MSN to Donatom3 Send a message via Yahoo to Donatom3
Re: Help! BT times out after 1 minute

Quote:
Originally Posted by nxtech3 View Post
If you hit the power button to shut off screen its going to stop the music playing until you press it again to take the screen out of standby. If thats the case then set you backlight to a low setting to automatically set the screen in standby or use a program like ShutXP and use the link that proggy gives you to turn the screen into standby.

If thats not what is happening then i just wasted this space lol but either way....
Quote:
Originally Posted by deegimus View Post
Thanks,
I just thought of something.
Maybe the reason I never encountered this before was because I was using S2U2 and
I think it takes care of that when you hit the power button.
Hmmmm....
Actually when I go to the gym I use my touch with my moto S9s and I hit the power button and it keeps playing the music. I can even change songs and volume and the screen stays off. It only turns the screen back on when I hit pause/play on my headset. It didn't used to do this before in V6. But I think i changed something to keep the screen off in that case.