View Single Post
Old 10-24-2010, 12:21 AM
Mylt1
VIP Member

Mylt1 is halfway to VIP status based on repMylt1 is halfway to VIP status based on repMylt1 is halfway to VIP status based on repMylt1 is halfway to VIP status based on repMylt1 is halfway to VIP status based on repMylt1 is halfway to VIP status based on repMylt1 is halfway to VIP status based on repMylt1 is halfway to VIP status based on repMylt1 is halfway to VIP status based on repMylt1 is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Verizon Samsung Fascinate is free at Best Buy today only (10/22)

Quote:
Originally Posted by blazingwolf View Post
OK. Convinced Verizon to move my upgrade up. Now I have a Fascinate. Great price too.
LOL, i picked mine up today(sat) did the buy it on line. once at BB it was a PITA. the guy that i dealt with was great though. they were not suppose to be able for order on line and pick up at a later date but BB screwed up. on line orders were to be picked up on fri ONLY or you wouldnt get the phone for free. but it wasnt posted so they honored it. they also let me pick up my wifes phone just because of the hassle. couldnt have been happier with the service at BB, which i have to say is a first. takes some getting use to coming from a TP. the screen is HUGE compared to that. now i just have to add my contacts, ringtones and everything else from the TP. been downloading apps all afternoon/night and will probably again tomorrow.