View Single Post
Old 10-22-2010, 03:22 PM
Straitup27
Is Discombobulated!!

Straitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to Straitup27 Send a message via MSN to Straitup27
Re: [CAB] GSM&CDMA Project Android Port and Startup Utility [10/04] BATT UPDATES!

ok my search results have been few and haven't mentioned my issue so either its me or i didn't search with correct android lingo,all works well except a few widgets,some when launched force me to soft reset,i have tried a few things as per some results that said they couldn't get widgets working but found no direct mention of launching some forcing device to soft reset

if i have overlooked this issue and the results i apologize and say the let the flaming of me begin