View Single Post
Old 10-22-2010, 02:10 PM
horndoctor
Suuuper Geeenius

horndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via Yahoo to horndoctor
Wirelessly posted (htc Pocket PC: Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 6.0; Windows CE; IEMobile 7.11) Sprint MP6950SP)

Quote:
Originally Posted by enzyme
Wondering why (in the dialer), the phone numbers do not cross-reference the same way contact name do.

examples: I can spell "Ander" in the dialer, and Anderson will pop up....

but on the other hand, lets say I have a contact with phone number (012)345-6789. I can dial 0,1,2,3, and the contact will come up. I want to be able to key in 345 and see that contact pop up. Know what I mean?

This is most annoying when I am dialing contacts in my same area code but still having to key in the area code. I can remove the area code from the contact info but that will prevent me from sending texts messages to that number.
I understand what you mean and yes it has to do with how you entered the number in contact info but why would removing the area code from contact info prevent text operation?