View Single Post
Old 10-22-2010, 01:50 PM
fishingmedic
VIP Member

fishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [CAB] GSM&CDMA Project Android Port and Startup Utility [10/04] BATT UPDATES!

Quote:
Originally Posted by subprime View Post
I tried this using the usb headset and it worked perfectly. Also, once I removed the headset I was getting all audio normally. The phone rang thru the external speaker and when I answered the call the audio came thru the internal speaker. For the hell of it I plugged in the ext usb adapter that came with the touch pro to try the 3.5 jack and it worked perfectly too.
So you made the changes as arrggghhhh noted in the startup.txt and used it manually (along with the other changes he noted)? I'm thinking I'm gonna give it a shot this weekend, that would be great if it works like that!