View Single Post
Old 10-22-2010, 11:39 AM
boredandtattooed
The Dyslexic VIP

boredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to boredandtattooed Send a message via MSN to boredandtattooed Send a message via Yahoo to boredandtattooed Send a message via Skype™ to boredandtattooed
Re: Dialer / Contacts cross referencing

who dials numbers by putting in the 1st 3 digits ya know? lol i can see why this isnt a feature, cant you? its not very common..

"hey i wanna call Bill, his number is 000-555-8888.. Boy, im sure glad i can dial 555 and find him in my phone"... its rather generic wouldnt ya say??

if you had asked about the last 4 digits, which can be done on stupid flip phones and such but not on smartphone for some reason(maybe 3rd party dialers allow it idk), but the middle 3 seems rather odd lol

why not just dial the first 3 letters of the name??

anywho, you can try 3rd party dialers/apps, but i wouldnt anticipate finding what your asking for..

hell, if you do, post it back here.... maybe your not the only one who dials contacts by the 1st 3 digits of a number-never know lol..