View Single Post
Old 10-21-2010, 09:03 PM
pcmanager
N00b

pcmanager is becoming a great contributor
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |RHODCMDA|.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.- Energy -.¸¸.·´¯ * |Oct 20| 21916|21682 * Sense 2018

I installed the iphonetoday yesterday, its very fast and low ram but development seems to have stopped around april, most threads i checked are dead too unless i missed one. I am having trouble finding a good clock to put on home screen. The one that iphone shows is too small and 24 hour, want 12. I looked through the reg and cant find the right keys to change if possible. I really like it for the speed and freeze free operation. nice status info icons too. One last question, I clicked the GPRS icon and the green light came on icon, clicked several more times and wont go out, this means what, sorry dont know what GPRS is LOL! Thanks, now back to search n read I tried getting the two icon digital clock from this link working. Finally installed to root on device after looking at mortscript file but clock still didnt display right. Could someone take a look at this and give some help? Thanks http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=545162

Last edited by pcmanager; 10-21-2010 at 11:53 PM. Reason: searching