View Single Post
Old 10-20-2010, 04:20 PM
KDmospd
PPCGeeks Regular

KDmospd is keeping up the good workKDmospd is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [ROM] 10/16/10 | SPRINT LOVERS | 2.2 | Offical 3.29.651.5| Radio/Wimax/PRI All-In

Quote:
Originally Posted by noob_2010 View Post
1. Hello, can someone tell me if this "Sprint Lovers" rom bootup screen will have sprint's htc/4g bootup or will it have a custom bootup made by the creator? yes it'll have the htc/4g bootup, changing the bootup is optional, read the second post on the first page. FAQ

2. If I'm on sprint's stock rom(made by sprint) and then root my phone using revoked3 would I need to wipe still since I never had any custom roms installed?? to be safe and sure that everything will work correctly yes. Just take note of whatever settings you have and go for it **at your own risk of course**, you shouldn't regret it... unless you screw something up... just joking

3. Will I lose all my contacts if I install this rom? if so how can I save them from being deleted? YES, save your contacts to a Vcard and successfully upload to your google account before you flash. If you use Google often you will hardly ever have to sync contacts to a PC.

Note: Not sure but I heard you can use a program called root explore and change the bootup screen/sound by replacing those 2 files and renaming them the same name as previous??? read the second post on the first page
I replied in red

Last edited by KDmospd; 10-20-2010 at 04:22 PM.
This post has been thanked 2 times.