View Single Post
Old 10-20-2010, 02:23 PM
bdurst08
Halfway to VIP Status

bdurst08 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularbdurst08 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularbdurst08 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularbdurst08 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularbdurst08 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [CAB] GSM&CDMA Project Android Port and Startup Utility [10/04] BATT UPDATES!

Quote:
Originally Posted by x10guy View Post
Not sure what you are talking about. Reefer is still here and providing updates. He is just really busy and I'm sure he can't handle all the questions that are being asked. And I don't think we want him too. We want him to focus on the updates. Others like arrghh have been extremely helpful but your comment about him managing this thread now is a bit off base.
I know that Reefer is still doing the updates. When i started using android Reefer was 'managing' this thread, answering question as well. And lately I have seen arrghh taking in terms of help and asnwering question etc... I was just curious as I had not seen reefer around in a while. i am very grateful that reefer is still doing the updates and i love his work and will continue to use it.
Quote:
Originally Posted by arrrghhh View Post
Yea I hardly 'manage' anything around here I just try to help where & when I can.

Reef does his thing - he's been very busy as x10guy just said, but Reef has not gone anywhere I can assure you. Talked to him on IRC last night in fact

I certainly do appreciate all the thanks clicks guys. I'm almost a VIP now
I think you are doing a great jon helping everyone out, especially since u prolly do answer the same question 50 times a day...
Thanks again for all you help!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by fishingmedic View Post
Reefer doesn't need to show his face around, that's what his FAQ's are for, along with peeps like Arrrghhh and others to help answer questions. I personally would rather him spend his time developing rather than answer the same questions over and over as you can tell by reading the thread, many people don't bother searching or even reading the great FAQ's that would prob answer most of the questions.

You should be a VIP based on your assistance in this thread, but you're not even half way there based on Rep, it's based on post count. You clearly deserve a lot more thanks than you're getting around here... peeps need to show some thanks (you don't ask for thanks or donations, but deserve them!
Like I said,I agree. I was just curious as I had not seen him around lately and he used to by around alot.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reefermattness View Post
I'm still here guys, was just busy on another project. BLAZN is still coming soon, and ill probably incorporate some new stuff i learned making this new theme.
NO Worries...I wasnt bashing at all. I would gladly try any project you have. You have been doing an amazing job w/ this thread. I really appreciate all the hard work you have been putting in. Thanks and thanked!