View Single Post
Old 10-20-2010, 01:00 PM
fishingmedic
VIP Member

fishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [CAB] GSM&CDMA Project Android Port and Startup Utility [10/04] BATT UPDATES!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ModmyPPC View Post
What Im talking about is Using Pandora and using an audio cable to connect it to the auxillary input in my car and listening to pandora through my car. If thats the mic then yes thats what Im talking about.

When I tried Updating Android it tells me server not available. So it looks like I have to download it again from the OP before I do can you confirm that we are talking about the same thing.

Thanks
I believe the work-around you're looking for is to plug in your adapter to the headphone jack and boot into android. If I remember, this was a work around previously but it will break your speaker working on the phone itself for a phone call, until you reboot to WM and then reboot normally into android without the speaker jack plugged in. Haven't tried this with any of the latest kernels though to see if it still works.
This post has been thanked 1 times.