View Single Post
Old 10-20-2010, 12:20 PM
ModmyPPC
Almost a VIP

ModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on repModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on repModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on repModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on repModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on repModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on repModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on repModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on repModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on repModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on repModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [CAB] GSM&CDMA Project Android Port and Startup Utility [10/04] BATT UPDATES!

Quote:
Originally Posted by arrrghhh View Post
Microphone jack... as in just the mic, or do you mean with a wired headset...?

The mic *should* be working on the new kernel. It seems some devices may still be left in the cold, I'm not sure why tho. Are you having the incoming call issue where no one can hear you...? Calling voicemail in WinMo first while the phone boots should fix this.

There's a couple of other mic issues out there that I know of. The mic doesn't work on apps, and the mic doesn't work on the speakerphone. I believe the calling voicemail first trick fixes all of those issues - although I don't think I've tested the in-call mic w/speakerphone after calling vm first.
What Im talking about is Using Pandora and using an audio cable to connect it to the auxillary input in my car and listening to pandora through my car. If thats the mic then yes thats what Im talking about.

When I tried Updating Android it tells me server not available. So it looks like I have to download it again from the OP before I do can you confirm that we are talking about the same thing.

Thanks