View Single Post
Old 10-19-2010, 09:06 PM
rebelx
PPCGeeks Regular

rebelx is just getting started
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |RHODCMDA|.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.- Energy -.¸¸.·´¯ * |Oct 13| 21916|21681 * Sense 2018

I've been reading pages of this thread for hours today...before it hit me:

I currently use the stock rom with sense. I havent flashed anything, and just oc'd for the first time ever yesterday.

I use GoodThings2Life's Sprint TP2 cleanup, which I've found to be pretty solid for what I want it to do. Specifically, my main point of concern is that his cleanup disables security for wifi tethering so that 1. i am not detected 2. the settings are not overridden by the Sprint ROM so that I remain undetected.

Does this ROM have that feature built in there where the security that alerts Sprint of Wifi Tethering (I use CM InternetSharing) is disabled?

Can I still use this overclocking program along with this ROM or will I need to go here to run the other oc'ing app available?

I need to be able to do have wifi tethering while the screen is off and listen to music with the screen off as well (using Nitrogen now, but it's super slow when changing songs).

I'm using cookie's homescreen so I shouldn't have too much difficulty with redoing all my homescreens.

I can use all the current cabs I'm using for stock on Energy, right?

TIA!

Also, I can't decide whether I should go for the very recently released the 6 series or the beta 9 series. Ideas?

Last edited by rebelx; 10-19-2010 at 09:09 PM.