Threadstarter

bigel is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to bigel
Re: Made it official..Now Mogul VETS..please help

Quote:
Originally Posted by snakedoctor View Post
hey bigel i think i might know what happened.for some reason when i made my order they took the money but not the deposit.so they sent me an email the following day saying that my order will be cancelled if i didnt respond in 5 days.however if i did respond i would get 25 dollars off my first bill.is it possible they may have emailed you and you didnt respond?either way good luck with the reorder.also as far as my post about the shielzone skin i must warn you it is a pia to install yourself.so if you can find a store that will install if for you i would let them do it.

ps:make sure you check your phone line options extensively the first week.cause they randomly messed up mine for about a week.
nah man... they just dropped the ball on my order.....

it's no excuse for that because me and my girl ordered phones at the same time ( same retentions rep ) and she got hers Wednesday.....

I'm a little less irritated now though, cause I know I should have it later this afternoon... but again there's no excuse... and I never received any thing from Sprint about my order not going thru... if I didn't call my order would've stayed half done till my contract was up....lol