View Single Post
Old 10-19-2010, 03:58 PM
rrjskj
I am a Patriot

rrjskj is a VIPrrjskj is a VIPrrjskj is a VIPrrjskj is a VIPrrjskj is a VIPrrjskj is a VIPrrjskj is a VIPrrjskj is a VIPrrjskj is a VIPrrjskj is a VIPrrjskj is a VIP
Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |ROM|~|[LEAD ROM]|~|6.5||8-10-10|-|6.5.X BETA||7-2-10| [*Sprint*] [*Multi-Carrier

Quote:
Originally Posted by leadpoizon View Post
I have a question for y'all: Who would like the RSS feeds on the home screen in Sense, or do most prefer the original stuff?

I don't plan to put MortScript support cooked in, because, as Hugo said, my aim is to try and keep the look as HTC stock as possible with the most functionality. I try hard to steer clear of any apps that don't normally come stock on the HTC release ROMs. (An exception would be a screen-shot software and Pocket RAR.)

Thanks! Yeah, the ROM is tether-safe.

yeah i don't use the rss reader so i would vote no .. but then again i can't answer for everyone eles who might .. i like the fact that your rom dosen't have all the added bs cause most of it i dun use anyways . i preferr u do what u have always done make it easier to access what needs to to be accessed .. and thanks for all the hard and much appreciated work on all your roms
This post has been thanked 1 times.