View Single Post
Old 10-19-2010, 03:21 PM
leadpoizon
VIP Member
Threadstarter

leadpoizon is still contributing even after becoming a VIPleadpoizon is still contributing even after becoming a VIPleadpoizon is still contributing even after becoming a VIPleadpoizon is still contributing even after becoming a VIPleadpoizon is still contributing even after becoming a VIPleadpoizon is still contributing even after becoming a VIPleadpoizon is still contributing even after becoming a VIPleadpoizon is still contributing even after becoming a VIPleadpoizon is still contributing even after becoming a VIPleadpoizon is still contributing even after becoming a VIPleadpoizon is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |ROM|~|[LEAD ROM]|~|6.5||8-10-10|-|6.5.X BETA||7-2-10| [*Sprint*] [*Multi-Carrier

I have a question for y'all: Who would like the RSS feeds on the home screen in Sense, or do most prefer the original stuff?

Quote:
Originally Posted by trogdor1138 View Post
The current version doesn't have MortScrpit cooked in; will the next? I only ask because I still find the scripted method of overclocking is the only way to prevent sleep problems on my TP2.
I don't plan to put MortScript support cooked in, because, as Hugo said, my aim is to try and keep the look as HTC stock as possible with the most functionality. I try hard to steer clear of any apps that don't normally come stock on the HTC release ROMs. (An exception would be a screen-shot software and Pocket RAR.)

Quote:
Originally Posted by brack21 View Post
Finally got to test the internet out thru tethering with the rom, and again must say this rom rocks. Speeds are great, and the memory is still holding tough at 75mb free, amazing, and that's with CHT 2.0 installed. Got a question though does this rom have tether safe installed all ready or do I need to search for a cab for safe tethering. Thanks again Lead for a great rom.

Thanks! Yeah, the ROM is tether-safe.
This post has been thanked 5 times.