View Single Post
Old 10-19-2010, 12:56 PM
teradog
VIP Member - Retired

teradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |RHODCMDA|.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.- Energy -.¸¸.·´¯ * |Oct 13| 21916|21681 * Sense 2018

Quote:
Originally Posted by japper88 View Post
Anyone notice NGRZ mentioned on his twitter he would be uploading 21682 roms...
Yea, did you miss my post last page?..... NOT
Good work! So that was what my phone was buzzing about!! u beat me 2 it! T'd

:>)) Here we go again, I'mza flash'n this time! ....mine
Energy.RHODCDMA.21682.Sense2.5.Cookie.2.0.Oct.19.7 z

psych..

http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=650783
21682_MSXIPKernel_SYS_QVGA_WQVGA_HVGA_VGA_WVGA_040 9_FROM_DFT AKU5309 Windows CE: 5.2 Build 3597 (Sept 16 2010. 15:43:53)

?? NRG: WILL NK BE PATCHED on this ROM??
"cmonex did a really nice job! Her patch switches off certificates and digital signatures check.
Every time any exe or dll starts - the system first check the digital signature of the file than it starts the file. It normally takes system time. More powerful the device - less you can detect that - but I did the benchmarks for myself and I saw that clearly. On the weak devices (like my former P525) - the difference - just incredible.
Anyway it's up to users - use the patch or not. I confirm that device with patched nk works faster."
"i prefer the NK.exe patch, because it is faster (no need to waste CPU time on dispatching the call from NK through filesys into certmod)."
http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...50783&page=119
LOTS of chatter re. 23140... Build 4171 ......... 23162 Build 3597

*edit* twill be my new base which will be modded up for an extra 45 MB of RAM!!!
(actually hmmmmmmm may go pp of 32 or zero.... hmmm flip a coin :>))
.... which will bring free RAM way down... probably all the way to 100 MB LOL :>))))))

Last edited by teradog; 10-19-2010 at 01:56 PM.
This post has been thanked 3 times.