View Single Post
Old 10-18-2010, 08:12 PM
teradog
VIP Member - Retired

teradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |RHODCMDA|.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.- Energy -.¸¸.·´¯ * |Oct 13| 21916|21681 * Sense 2018

Quote:
Originally Posted by ooxteme View Post
LOL on the thread version and speed!!!!! Ill give that one a whirl!!
It IS you... I post that link you gave me & credited you...

Hey, check this out... was looking for a post of mine & google gave me this link..
"teradog should be added to the payroll for their contributions ..."
HA! LOL... sure could use it.. :>)) but can't find that statement?? If they put a schmuck like me on the payroll, then NRG is part owner!! :>))

*edit* got your post below ooxteme.. didn't want to take up so many posts... got it!
but I wonder how many people know they have another option built into Energy ROM's for the Home/Today menu... Or, ahhh shall I say:
Sense Cookie 2 Replacement Menu
Kind of funny, but to see another 10MB of RAM savings & for an easy test for those uneasy about change... simply put: start, settings, home, > (items), uncheck sense & check "Windows Default". (TITANIUM) You should see around 104 MB Free RAM. (personally don't like titanium menu.. some do)
To undo, simply check sense & uncheck Windows Default.

OK way too cool, right now it takes me seconds to jump between 4 different home menus
1. Cookie 2 Sense,
2. Titanium,
3. iphone today &
4. Easy today

& 5 different Start menus
1. NRG's
2. List
3. Panel (OCMan)
4. Compact (quick)
5. Sense

HEY JIM8181
OK, to get 12 hour format in the icon menu home screen (iphone) hold blank icon area, Options, Special Options Bottom Tab, Clock, ck 12 hour format box.

Last edited by teradog; 10-18-2010 at 09:32 PM.
This post has been thanked 2 times.