View Single Post
Old 10-18-2010, 06:19 PM
arrrghhh
Testing Extraordinaire

arrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Anyone gotten Angry Birds Lite to work on TP2?

Quote:
Originally Posted by manekineko View Post
I'm not sure how many users are actually that concerned about Angry Birds on its own. However, to me personally, the problems with Angry Birds represent more fundamental things I'd like to see working, i.e. fully working 3D acceleration and a faster overall experience.

I'm already using Android full-time, and the things that bother me most are how sluggish it is (and I only have 2 homescreens). It'd be really great if by fixing everything needed to make the most popular mobile game out there run great, all the things that rely on 3D and speed worked great as well.

Maybe that's not possible, which would be a shame, but it's a nice dream.
Couldn't agree more. Here's to hoping we get there one day... Hopefully the hardware doesn't limit us too much.