View Single Post
Old 10-18-2010, 03:27 PM
arrrghhh
Testing Extraordinaire

arrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Anyone gotten Angry Birds Lite to work on TP2?

Quote:
Originally Posted by imnuts View Post
I don't know about other users, but for me at least, the stuff that isn't working isn't as big of an issue for me. I don't use Bluetooth and don't use my camera that much. If power management and GPS were refined, I'd be ok to use Android nearly all the time. I also don't care what gets worked or when things are listed as fully functional though either as I understand this isn't a full time job for people and there are other more important things out there.
You're probably a rarity.

My issue is, I can't even use the phone - as a phone - in Android. To me, this is extremely important - but there's more posts about Angry Bird that I would care to count.

To each his own, I just think it's nuts Mr. imnuts