Thread: UPX and WP?
View Single Post
Old 01-24-2007, 02:28 PM
CozBoogie
Coz-erator

CozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via MSN to CozBoogie Send a message via Yahoo to CozBoogie
Re: UPX and WP?

Quote:
Originally Posted by wowthatisrandom
i Hard reset my 700wx last night and reinstalled all my goodies including WP i UPXed most of the 3rd party apps and everything seems to be working... but WP lost my icons? i upxed GifDecoder and the couple of DLLs. Is anyone else that has UPXed WP having ne trouble with the icons showing up? i lost the icon and Radar stuff the rest is fully functional
I had the same problem. I would get a message that WP was looking for information on my data card blah, blah, blah. Which dll exactly are you looking for?

Late,
Coz